Top 10 things to do at Areena
Posted on: November 27, 2020, in Adventure & Fun, News
With so many activities to choose from at Areena, we have tried to narrow it down to a top 10 list of must do activities for you.
- MEET ABBY – our friendly giraffe Abby loves to meet new people. Enjoy a giraffe interaction, get a kiss and take a selfie with Abby.
- COMPLETE THE 10 STAGE ZIP LINE – enjoy a thrilling zip line through the trees over the Leopard Kloof. 10 Lines of fun waiting for you.
- HAVE A MASSAGE – enjoy some relaxation and book a massage at the Areena Spa. With the choice of hot stone, aromatherapy and deep tissue massage.
- ENJOY A GOURMET MILKSHAKE, you have to at least one gourmet milkshake or even better, work your way through the milkshake menu, they are delicious.
- EXPERIENCE A QUAD SAFARI – enjoy a safari tour with a difference, get up close and personal with our game on our guided quad safari tour.
- TAKE A SCENIC PADDLE TO THE BEACH FOR A PICNIC – hire a canoe, pack a picnic and take a paddle down the Kwelera River to the beach for a seaside picnic.
- SEGWAY TOUR – get the feel of flying and experience a Segway tour through the resort and part of the game reserve.
- EAT THE BEST FISH AND CHIPS – Areena Quays Restaurant deck, the best place to enjoy our Fish and chips, overlooking the river.
- BIRD WATCHING – with such a large variety of birds that live at Areena, see how many different birds you can spot. Start your own bird list.
- CAMP ON THE RIVER – enjoy a riverside camping trip, enjoy the stars at night, and the peace and tranquility of the river.
You can also meet Abby the giraffe
back to blog