• Adventure Village with quads, archery, paintball, abseiling, obstacle course, AmaZing Zing Zipline and more!
• Bird Watching
• Boat launch slip way
• Braai facilities (with grids)
• Chemical toilet disposal
• Church and School Group Functions
• Conference facilities
• Firewood for sale at the office
• First Aid
• Fishing (bring own bait & equipment)
• Games room
• Game Park
• Kiddies playground
• Lovely modern ablution areas, with piping hot water
• Picnic area
• Restaurant & Pub with big screen DSTV
• River Cruises and canoe hire
• Small dogs allowed by arrangement
• Split-level swimming pool with baby pool
• Teambuilding activities
• Tennis court (tennis rackets & balls for hire at the office, or bring your own)
• Token operated laundry (washing machines / tumble driers / washing lines)
• Tuck shop (cooldrinks, ice-creams, sweet & chocolates)
• Volleyball area
• Wedding Venue
• Well grassed and shaded caravan / camping sites with 15/20 amp electrical points
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Office hours Monday to Sunday 08h00 to 17h00
• Payment to be made on ARRIVAL
• All reservations will be confirmed on receipt of a completed RESERVATION FORM, together with proof of payment of a 50% deposit.
• No Refunds will be made for any deviations from the original booking
• Deposits will be refunded less a cancellation fee of 10% if made before the 1 September for Christmas bookings or before the 1 st Feb for Easter bookings .No refunds after these dates. Deposits cannot be carried over to the next year or passed on.
• During Peak Seasons, only ONE VEHICLE is allowed on site. All other vehicles and trailers must be parked in the parking areas allocated. 2nd vehicles parked on site will be charged for at the going rates.
• All boats and trailers must be kept in the boat parking areas NOT on sites.
• Vehicle identification cards will be issued during peak season and must be displayed on all vehicles in the resort.
• NO MOTORCYCLES are allowed to be used in the resort area.
• No washing may be hung up on sites other than towels. Wash lines are available for laundry.
• NO HOSEPIPES
• Arrival time for cottages is 14h30 unless otherwise arranged
• All rondavels cottages and other units must be vacated by 10.30 on the day of departure. Caravan site must be vacated by 10.30 during peak seasons only due to the next arrivals.
• Bedding is provided and Towels – NO SWIMMING TOWELS. During peak periods only the initial bedding is provided. Linen is changed on request for long stays. A maximum of 6 people is allowed per site. No more people than the stipulated number of persons in each cottage etc.
• DOGS – Due to the Game park only very well behaved small dogs are welcome by arrangement. Daily fee is payable per dog.
• Kindly arrange with the OFFICE if you require any assistance and NOT directly with the maintenance or cleaning staff. They have designated work to do for the smooth running of the resort.
• ONE ELECTRICAL POINT IS ALLOWED PER SITE. No tampering with power supply or water points will be tolerated.
• Strictly no sleeping in vehicles is allowed.
• FIREWORKS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ALL.
• All noise to cease at 22h30.Loud music is not allowed at any time, especially from cars .Be considerate of others
A DAY FEE IS PAYABLE FOR VISITORS TO SITES AND COTTAGES.
All visitors are required to report to the office to sign in and pay the relevant
fees on arrival.
No visitors may be let through the boom into the resort by caravaners.
During the Christmas, Easter and other busy periods visitors vehicles must be
parked in the visitors parking areas.
ALL visitors must vacate the park by 22h30. Should they stay later they will be regarded as OVERNIGHTERS and charged the relevant fees.
PLEASE ENJOY YOURSELVES BUT BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS
ALL ACTIVITIES AND USE OF FACILITIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are not liable for any accidents or damage to yourselves or your property.
THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY AND THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED